Login | Register | FAQ
Anonymous

About the difference between PHP and other languages.

+ Post a reply

3 posts Page 1 of 1

About the difference between PHP and other languages.

by palash_malakar » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Hi,
Please inform me someone what is the difference between PHP and other programming languages such as C++,Java and C#. Can I do everything by PHP which I can do by C++,Java and C#? Would you please say me the special purpose of PHP and C++,C# and java? Would I can do the same thing by PHP which I can do by different kind of object orienmted languages such as C++,C# and Java? Please explain me about that. What are the specific task of Object Oriented languages and PHP and their specific working sector if they have different working sector?

palash_malakar

Re: About the difference between PHP and other languages.

by HTML.net » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:37 pm

It is difficult to give a short answer to. I think you could say that programme languages such as C++ etc. are for stand alone applications, while scripting such as PHP are for the web. I once saw somebody describe it as "a script is what the actors have, a programme is given to the audience".

- Andreas, HTML.net

HTML.net
Site Admin

--
Show some love for HTML.net on Twitter, Facebook and Google: Use the buttons on top of all pages.

Re: About the difference between PHP and other languages.

by palash_malakar » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:09 pm

I have found my answer via a different way. We can do everything via C#.net.Such as Console application, Windows application,Web programming & web services & networking application. We can do all of those these thing by the combination of C#,HTML & ASP.net. While probably we can do only web development via PHP.

palash_malakar

+ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1