Login | Register | FAQ
Anonymous

What Next.....

+ Post a reply

3 posts Page 1 of 1

What Next.....

by hshourie » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Hi all

I am on verge of completing my website for a clinic.
Please tell me what i should do now to make it on line.
1. what points i need to check before making it on line ?
2. my pages are in a folder, this folder needs to put somewhere ?
3. for search engine, is there any code need to add in my pages or it will find the website in the search engine ?
4. once site will ne on line, how i can make changes in it, like if i add more pages in the future or add new features in the existing page.

Importanty, please guide me how to make money out of it.As i heard a lot that people earn good from making website.
Should i allow advertisements in the website, related to clinic or others.

Thnx a lot.
Himanshoo

hshourie

Re: What Next.....

by atik » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:54 pm

hshourie wrote:Hi all

I am on verge of completing my website for a clinic.
Please tell me what i should do now to make it on line.
1. what points i need to check before making it on line ?
2. my pages are in a folder, this folder needs to put somewhere ?
3. for search engine, is there any code need to add in my pages or it will find the website in the search engine ?
4. once site will ne on line, how i can make changes in it, like if i add more pages in the future or add new features in the existing page.

Importanty, please guide me how to make money out of it.As i heard a lot that people earn good from making website.
Should i allow advertisements in the website, related to clinic or others.

Thnx a lot.
Himanshoo

Congratulations for making your site. Now let me answer few of your queries-
First of all, if you wish to put your site online, then you need to buy domain & hosting. Domain is the url by which others can reach your site. So you will want to find a good domain name relevant to your site. Then you need some space to host your website files, here comes the question of hosting. There are lots of hosting provider out there and you need to buy hosting, then you will need to put your files and folders in the root of the server (main folder of the hosting). Lots of big companies out there like hostgator, godaddy, bluehost and many more which will provide you both domain & hosting packages. Check out some of them and choose one. One thing i could recommend you to choose a hosting with cpanel, which is the most easiest way to manage all the hosting stuff.

There are several techniques for making your site search engine friendly. You can search google and will find lots of easy to follow tutorials about that.

Making money from your site isn't easy at early stages. There are several ways to make money from site, one of them are showing ads, you can sign up for ads network like google adsense and they will provide code and then you can put that code on your site and ads will be shown. But without fair number of users, it will not make some fair amount of money. So, first i would recommend you to put your site online, make it seo friendly , put some useful stuff and then start getting visitors. Then you can think of making money.

atik

Re: What Next.....

by clippittee » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:45 pm

For sure, this is not a get rich quick type of scheme. You need to be very patient with this. Image

clippittee

+ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1