Login | Register | FAQ
Anonymous

PADDING AND MARGIN

+ Post a reply

12 posts 1, 2


PADDING AND MARGIN

by jesz28 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:48 am

Here is the css i use
.stxt{
padding-top:5px;
padding-bottom:5px;
margin-top:10px;
margin-bottom:10px;
}
but still it dont add space on the chatbox message try checking it on the chatbox
www.pinoychatradyo.net Please help me add space on top and bottom of the message. PLEASE HELP . THANK YOU.
User avatar

jesz28

  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:36 am

Re: PADDING AND MARGIN

by XainPro » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:51 am

i have seen your chatter box and its padding and margin is perfect.
User avatar

XainPro

  • Posts: 3536
  • Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:10 pm

Re: PADDING AND MARGIN

by jesz28 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:09 am

why there is know space on top and bottom of the chat messages,please help.
User avatar

jesz28

  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:36 am

Re: PADDING AND MARGIN

by jesz28 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:10 am

jesz28 wrote:why there is know space on top and bottom of the chat messages,please help.

no* space i mean
User avatar

jesz28

  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:36 am

Re: PADDING AND MARGIN

by XainPro » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:29 am

there is some property or javascript which is overriding your css try inline
css
basically you are using iframe and the .stxt class is not on your page so you can not add space between msgs if you need to add space you must set space from this chat box control panel
http://www3.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=3139954& ... p;sec=main
User avatar

XainPro

  • Posts: 3536
  • Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:10 pm

Re: PADDING AND MARGIN

by jesz28 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:31 am

XainPro wrote:there is some property or javascript which is overriding your css try inline
css
basically you are using iframe and the .stxt class is not on your page so you can not add space between msgs if you need to add space you must set space from this chat box control panel
http://www3.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=3139954& ... p;sec=main

i already add the padding on the css style of that main source.
User avatar

jesz28

  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:36 am

Re: PADDING AND MARGIN

by XainPro » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:43 am

In short, no. You can not apply CSS to HTML that is loaded in an iframe, unless you have control over the page loaded in the iframe.
User avatar

XainPro

  • Posts: 3536
  • Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:10 pm

Re: PADDING AND MARGIN

by jesz28 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:50 am

XainPro wrote:In short, no. You can not apply CSS to HTML that is loaded in an iframe, unless you have control over the page loaded in the iframe.

ok thank you, i want to ask if i can integrate the cbox.ws into facebook? And how
User avatar

jesz28

  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:36 am

Re: PADDING AND MARGIN

by XainPro » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:05 am

Sorry right now i am not into facebook development but learning now a days will able to help you regarding fb in future :)
User avatar

XainPro

  • Posts: 3536
  • Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:10 pm

Re: PADDING AND MARGIN

by jesz28 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:20 am

XainPro wrote:Sorry right now i am not into facebook development but learning now a days will able to help you regarding fb in future :)

can i ask if you can help me in php forms?
User avatar

jesz28

  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:36 am


+ Post a reply

1, 2