Request feedback on Website

+ Post a reply

1, 2

Request feedback on Website

by rajeevcrk » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Hi,

Can anyone here please give me some feedback on my website:
http://www.revisionlog.com/

I created it in WordPress using the TwentyTen theme. I'm not an experienced web developer/designer and it probably shows on the website.

Specifically, I want to know if the content is clear as to what the product does. Do I need to add/delete content to make it clear? Should the content be rearranged or should there be more bullet points, pictures, etc.
Please do give me any other suggestions that you can think of.

Thanks
Rajeev

rajeevcrk

Re: Request feedback on Website

by rajeevcrk » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:44 am

Hi Cubesquare,

Thanks for the reply. Most Office add-ins start at $29 or more. That is why I priced my add-in in the same range.

Rajeev

rajeevcrk

by seb3000 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Rajeev - I think your site is simple (in a good way!) and clear. Great user experience - you present a problem (which most people will have encountered) and then show a neat way of fixing it. The call to action (at the bottom) is well positioned. All the best! Maybe you could optimise the title tag better (e.g. not branded as it is at moment but with some keywords about saving/organising documents?)

seb3000

by akashtablet » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:22 pm

There are a lot of WP themes that can provide you much better visual experience and most of them are free. Go or them and create more interesting site. You can go for clickbump theme its a paid theme at 17$ but is really great resource for your site.

akashtablet

--
The computing and fun with click for Micromax fun book

by jguy1 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:42 am

Hello Rajeev,
Content is clear and lucid. However , i was thinking if you are planning to get visitors from google or other search engines you might need updating your title , meta content and body content to accomodate enough keyword density. I hope you understand what i mean. If you plan to get traffic from other sources , its fine.

jguy1

by Maria Ilivec » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:00 pm

What i recommend you do is add a few pages, like "Privacy Policy" and "Disclosure", where you explain the whole sales process, whether it's safe or not, etc. Also, add an "About" page where people can learn who you are.

Maria Ilivec

by altr9999 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:52 am

Concept Feedback leverages the crowd for design insights. Each reviewer of your concept will rate your work on four items: Design, purpose, originality and engagement. Reviewers are encouraged to participate and provide high-quality feedback through game mechanics such as achievements and attaining different ranks.
The service is free, but you will have to review five concepts before you can post your own. Premium services are available at $10-50 per concept, and can include the options to post the concept immediately, have your concept promoted on Twitter, and receive a minimum amount of reviews.

Last edited by altr9999 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

altr9999

by dagababa » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Site appears to be fine , no problem with content placement whatsoever. But if you want to take full advantage of wordpress platform you should go for a good theme . Just google expertwp theme or constructor theme and you will be able to to so much more with wordpress. They have good ctr , ad placements modules , built in seo plugins and most importantly they are free of cost.

dagababa

by steveelkins » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:50 am

The load times of your website could be better. What hosting are you using for your Wordpress based website? I'm a big fan of wordpress and the search engines seem to index their pages quickly.

steveelkins

--
Is there a certain type of HTML I should be using when trying to create an e-commerce store that sells a survival seed bank supply? I want something that will help me to target gardeners that are interested in my product.

by tomstar » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Nice design, I like the clear an minimalist look. It means that the focus is on the content which is what you want. Keep it up!

tomstar

--
See my latest Blog post: Anxiousness Scheduler

+ Post a reply

1, 2