Login | Register | FAQ
Anonymous

is there any method to remove such watermark?

+ Post a reply

3 posts Page 1 of 1

by lovelyviki » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:07 am

I want to finish my flash, but only need a banner. I download a flash banner maker from Sothink SWF Easy, the site is http://www.sothink.com/product/swfeasy/ , which is free trial version, I like its templetes very much , but there is a watermark “easy flash banner maker” at the back of my flash banner. Who once used this tool? is there any method to remove such watermark? Please help.

lovelyviki

Re: is there any method to remove such watermark?

by XainPro » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:55 am

yah there is simple method to do it just buy that tool and reexport your file from a purchased version.
and i bet there will be no water mark.

XainPro

Re: is there any method to remove such watermark?

by XainPro » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 am

Wow!
Xain, I knew you were smart, but I never realized how dedicated you are. Scanning the archives for unanswered posts, that's dedication. But finding one is is the cat's meow. Great answer! Nice work!
-CubeSquar

ell i was just viewing the archive to know what kind of questions are being asked in previous time for learning purpose and i do find a question which really interest me from its title

I think that would be related to PHP (image processing GD library ) but when i opened it it it was like huh so i did answer this STP Question AS WELL isn't kinda funny...

XainPro

+ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1