Login | Register | FAQ
Anonymous

Please tell me what's wrong with my site

+ Post a reply

9 posts Page 1 of 1

Please tell me what's wrong with my site

by anitasum » Tue May 15, 2012 8:24 am

In request your help to tell me what's wrong with my website:

It include about 100 pages, it is online since mars and it receives only about 10 visits a day.

It is the adaptation and translation from my french website that has about 3000 visit a day.

I have several hypothesis:
- a bad or over optimisation
- A duplicate content with french site
- There are too many other content of this kind
- My english is to bad ?

Please give me your opinion and tell me how to enhance my site ?

My site: http://www.physics-chemistry-class.com

anitasum

Re: Please tell me what's wrong with my site

by XainPro » Tue May 15, 2012 9:30 am

Your website layout and fonts are very bad and difficult to understand.
Your website has only 126 pages indexed in Google.
at least change the font style make is easy and yah your content is good you will surely get more traffic don't worry.
you you should have to consult a good SEO provider..!

XainPro

by anitasum » Tue May 15, 2012 10:00 am

Thanks for your answer.
I will seriously think about your suggestion.
Do you know a provider SEO that can be trust and how much his services may cost ?

anitasum

by XainPro » Tue May 15, 2012 10:22 am

I know lots of SEO service Providers and i am also a SEO master but
i will recommend you to learn SEO and do your websites SEO by your own because q good SEO provider will cost you more then $450 per month so its better to do at your own and its very easy thing believe me.
Good Luck !

XainPro

by chrisf1288 » Tue May 15, 2012 2:50 pm

I looked at your site's source code and you use alot of inline styling (<p style="color:red;"></p>). External style sheets are much better and way easier to maintain. You can learn about them here.

chrisf1288

by BlueSevenDesign » Tue May 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Keywords of your page is very poor, the description and load Time is good, code HTML lacks to refine it much to obtain a good optimization. As they said to you before uses css for your page, try a clean and easy code but to index by robots.
http://www.bluesevendesign.com

BlueSevenDesign

by BlueSevenDesign » Wed May 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Good Moderator, the idea of this space is to help people, I made the commentary because that my page has errors… and I am working in that I am obtaining and it, is itself very easy to check in the Internet the errors of other pages and to put the Link… oh you have 596059 errors, that is not the idea. It has but back of that and your I believe you know that it, then tries to be less PERFECT, thus I do not believe that you are a great moderator, to speak is necessary to demonstrate what one knows and with the commentaries that you put… it checks here, it checks there, that he is very easy, it tries to be but original and to give ideas that work but that they come from your head.
Thanks....MODERATOR

BlueSevenDesign

by BlueSevenDesign » Wed May 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Good I do not speak of my website, or you see my URL in my I complete commentary? , by the sight there is nothing no to say here, to worry about the code and only to pay attention to commentary to ROBOT people, "you do this because here said that" , Mr. Moderador, is but original in their commentaries, you inmaginas when my page does not have errors? , what you are going to say, put a button here and other there, jajaja, there ORIGINAL, any more. Thanks, that is everything.

BlueSevenDesign

by XainPro » Thu May 17, 2012 4:24 am

Dear BlueSevenDesign,
You are allowed to add your OWN url in Signature like most of the peoples have on forum.
I have no problem at all.
Just do not enter un-related URL's in reply because the user thinks this URL have the solution of all its problem and got very disappointed when found nothing related to his/her question just waste of time and brother do remember time has value.
You can only enter the URL of the Websites which have the solution of above referred question in replies of the post.
Html.net is allowing you to use your own URL in signature do not spam your URL into posts /threads/replies.
Digital Point is the biggest forums go read their rules they even do not allow you signature before 10 posts.
after 10 post they allow limited signature policy
see below

Up to 250 characters
    No more than 3 lines
    No more than 2 links (4 links for premium paid members)
    Images are not allowed
    Adult links are not allowed
    Warez related links are not allowed

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/faq.php?faq=signatures

Take is positively...

XainPro

+ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1