Login | Register | FAQ
Anonymous

Anyone can help?

+ Post a reply

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Anyone can help?

by TheMarco » Mon May 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Hello, im new in this forums, just registered today. Before I continue to my problem I would like to say how cool this website is ;). First time I read the hole HTML Lesson and got everything and created cool things. So now to the main point: I had a website template, which I downloaded. I followed the Lesson 13/14(I don't remember exactly) and used FileZilla to upload it to [url]000webhost.com[/url]. Ok the website is fine and everything, it looks like this:Image

If you check that image you will see that there is a hand that holds a planet(possibly Earth), and if you check on the real website you will see that the planet is turning, if you want me to send you the website URL then contact me.The problem is that I want to change the website background of what it is, I want to add a different picture...can anyone help me?I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Marco

TheMarco

Re: Anyone can help?

by TheMarco » Mon May 28, 2012 2:41 pm

Isn't there one person in this hole forum to answer me? I really need help...

Answer please,
Marco

TheMarco

Re: Anyone can help?

by XainPro » Tue May 29, 2012 6:21 am

Marco,
The image you pasted in your post is not showing up please add it in your post from the attachment option below.
If the website is online you have done the working for then please also share the link of your website.
Xain

XainPro

+ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1