Login | Register | FAQ
Anonymous

SEO?

+ Post a reply

5 posts Page 1 of 1

SEO?

by Mister Fox » Tue May 29, 2012 8:00 pm

I have a personal video sharing website: www.viddir.com

For some reason I had people spamming comments that said random things. Is that SEO? I have little to no experience with SEO. I deleted the comments, was that a bad thing?

Mister Fox

Re: SEO?

by XainPro » Wed May 30, 2012 12:05 pm

Follow Simple Rule

If the Comment has no link and no abuse then you should approve it.
If the Comment has abusive language which is bad you should not approve it.
If the comment has Criticism on your website or video or post either you like that Criticism or not you should approve it.
If the Comment has Link which is related to the post or your website or the video it is posted on you should approve it.
IF the comment has link which is not related to video,your site or any other thing on your website then you should not approve it.

Simple :)
and yeah some peoples do nonsense thongs like posting their url on un related websites or videos just to get SEO ranking or traffic.

XainPro

XainPro

by GrantMVP » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:26 am

There are bots that go thru many many blogs posting anywhere and everywhere they can for SEO purposes. Install a captcha code on your comment box and that should control the spam a little better.

GrantMVP

by ari » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:28 am

I would of looked at it, but there is a huge php error on the front...

ari

by Mister Fox » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:37 pm

ari wrote:I would of looked at it, but there is a huge php error on the front...

Yeah, haha, I been having some problems moving from my shared host to my VDS, I'm still working out the kinks.

Mister Fox

+ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1