Login | Register | FAQ
Anonymous

Best web hosting companies

+ Post a reply

16 posts 1, 2

Best web hosting companies

by PatoKirui » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Hello to all
I have been searching over the net the best web hosting companies that really support Php, mysql...and with very low monthly prices. I found many of them bt to my best, i could not descern which is the best! Some of these are ..., HostGator, JustHost, BlueHost,...and many others.
Please your help will be highly appreciated.

PatoKirui

Re: Best web hosting companies

by XainPro » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:23 am

i host with HostGator and they are so good till now :)
i would recommend you HostGator !

XainPro

by HTML.net » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:11 am

I normally host small sites with http://unoeuro.com but I also have very good expirences with http://stablehost.com.

- Andreas, HTML.net

HTML.net
Site Admin

--
Show some love for HTML.net on Twitter, Facebook and Google: Use the buttons on top of all pages.

by devilheart123 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:52 am

If you need best web hosting provider for low cost ,try 9CubeHosting.com .They support Php and mysql along with many other languages.I don't know about HostGator or JustHost or BlueHost. But 9CubeHosting is the best hosting provider I have ever used.

devilheart123

by cassidypearce1 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:41 pm

I host my website at http://www.wxhosting.com/ because they support opencart.

cassidypearce1

Re: Best web hosting companies. »» THANKS TO YOU ALL.

by PatoKirui » Sat May 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Iam much happy for you all who replied to help me with my problem. I have taken more time comparing not only what you guys suggest for me from this page but also from my reseach. Infact you gave me a hint/ideas of which i did not expect.
♦ i have reviewed Bluehost which i take as the best, also Hostgator, ixwebhosting, arvix, inmotion and many others.
From that i learn also that for a good webhosting, one must consider features like bandwith, disk space, uptime, among many other features.
♦You may not know how much iam happy with html.net. I recently read a post entitled "i love html.net" . Its true when happiness flows from our innermost heart, we can't control it but we just let it comes. Its the same with me. This is the site i learn HTML,CSS, JAVASCRIPT...tutorials. These tuts are neat, organised and easy to understand. and the fact is, despite that, html.net have active members who have a heart to help. I may not know all of them by name but cubesquare, xainpro among many others are realy the heart of this site, tearing/solving any problem in a precise and easy to understand way. They are the so called great heroes i have ever known in webdesigning when it comes to helping others. They are concerned, making all the effort no matter the complexity of the problem to solving it.
This is my sincere gratitude to all of you as a member of html.net.

A BIG THANKS WITH HAPPY TIMELINE TO YOU ALL. SKY IS NO LIMIT! SO TO SUCCESS AND GREATNESS. But above all, WHAT MATTERS MOST IN US IS NOT WHAT WE OWN OR OWED BUT THE MEMORIES OF THOSE WHO SHALL REMEMBER US WHEN WE ARE LIVING AND WHEN WE'RE GONE.
<3

PatoKirui

by clippittee » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:24 am

By the way, how about for this year please? Is there a top 5 list of good providers to look at? Image

clippittee

by Ankitrocks » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:03 pm

clippittee wrote:By the way, how about for this year please? Is there a top 5 list of good providers to look at? Image

Hostgator and bluehost is the best and cheap webhosting.
you can choose one of them .

Ankitrocks

by velti » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:49 pm

BlueHost very good :)

Ankitrocks wrote:
clippittee wrote:By the way, how about for this year please? Is there a top 5 list of good providers to look at? Image

Hostgator and bluehost is the best and cheap webhosting.
you can choose one of them .

velti

--
My web site SEO blog kurumsal SEO danışmanlığı

by talenttimes5 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:03 am

Overall I feel Bluehost is the best considering all parameters.

talenttimes5

--
Regards,
Suresh Sharma
Web Designer
SourceBest

+ Post a reply

1, 2